Sunday, August 17, 2008

R.I.P : March - August 16, 2008





R.I.P : March - August 16, 2008


Dun be mizunderstood. There is no one was dead, but ma soul is da one was dead for sumone dat I love very very much. He left me at da time dat I really really need sumone will be by ma side. But how come I’m forcing him to stop from doing dat. Even ma heart was suffering becoz of his leaving. But then its okai coz dat was his right from taking back everything wat we have done before. I will not blaming him for such all diz happened. Not at all! Mybe I’m da one shud be blamed with wat happened. Im trying to understand him, but him never. . . never to understand me well. I have no more tears for crying all da time, while him doing nothing for me. I sacrified lots of things, but him??? Gosh. . . we suppose to be in GENTING for celebrating our days there but everything was ruined at last minute. Only GOD knows how ma feelings right now. Everyone was having fun with their holidays, but me??? Staying alone at ma hostel for da whole midtem break. Wat a break for me. But I still accept doz things even I was screaming at myself how much I miss n love him. OMG, wat I have done till im just woke up for next 2 days. I did it again!!! Yup. . . I’m overdosed 4 taking too much of ma sleeping pills. I have had 2 coz I felt very sick dat night. But thank GOD I still alive. God still loves me. And da most important thing is dat I’m hoping n praying dat he will come back for me sumday. Sumday dat he will change all da things. I will be waiting for him forever n ever. . . coz I LOVE HIM SO MUCH MORE THAN ANYTHING.

No comments: