Tuesday, June 8, 2010

then n NOW!!!


Talking bout my past days. . . mmmm so annoying me!!! "Then" makes me crying all the times. . . "Then" always make so lonely. . . "Then" always make me not believing in myself. . . Even "Then" hurted me so bad bad n badly!!! Just made me wanna shout loudly. . . but no one can hear ma voices!!! poor me. . . that was "Then".

BUT. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"NOW" makes me so happy happy n happier!!! "NOW" makes me smiling all the times. . . "NOW" always make me smiling n laughing look like me a crazy one. . . hahahaha. . . But yah. . . i dont care what people said, coz "NOW" takes n brings me to the right path for eternity. . . thanks "NOW"!!!

AND. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You guys know what, "NOW" is a person that makes my day into happiness. . . and "NOW" is the person who called "Hubbipie" a.ka. Adip!!! Huniepie LOVE Hubiepie so muchy muchy!!! ^.*



No comments: