Thursday, February 21, 2008

sONg OF diZ mOnTH. . .


Colbie Caillat
Bubbly

"Will you count me in?"
I've been awake for a while now
You got me feeling like a child now
Cause everytime I see your bubbly face
I get the tingle in the silly place

Chorus:

It starts in my toes
Makes me crinkle my nose
Where ever it goes I always know
That you make me smilePlease stay for a while now
Just take your timeWhere ever you go
The rain is falling on my window pane
But we are hiding in a safer place
Under the covers staying safe and warm
You give me feelings that I adore

repeat chorus
What am I gonna say
When you make me feel this way
I just.....mmmmmmm

repeat chorus

I've been asleep for a while now
You tucked me in just like a child now
Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth
It starts in my soul and I lose all control
When you kiss my nose the feeling shows
Cause you make me smile
Baby just take your time
Holding me tight
Where ever, where ever, where ever you go
Where ever, where ever, where ever you go...
Wherever you goI'll always know
Cause you make me smile
Even just for a while

No comments: