Wednesday, February 27, 2008

BecOz U livE. . .

I dedicate this 2 abg uwsr3…
I just can live without you because you are the air
for keeping me alive. . .
Every single seconds just you in my mind. . .
Dreaming of you make me feel the real. . .
The real is becoz you live, I live. . .

Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart
It’s the end of the world in my mind
Then your voice pulls me back like a wake-up call
I’ve been looking for the answer somewhere
I couldn’t see that it was right there
But now I know, what I didn’t know because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because live, uwsr3
My world…
Has twice as many stars in the sky
It’s all right, I survived. I’m alive again
‘Cause of you, made it trough every storm
What is life? What’s the use if you’re killing time
I’m so glad that I found an angel
someone who was there when all my hopes fell
I wanna fly looking in your eyes because you live,
there’s a reason why
I carry on when I lose the fight
I want to give what you’ve given me always…
Because you live…I live!!!

1 comment:

zee said...

sape dier nie...??
so spesel one arr