Saturday, March 8, 2008

WhY iS loVE sO hARd To FinD?

Everyday I look around seems that no one’s ever satisfied. . .
Could it be that underneath? We’ve all got something to hide?
From the moment we arrive, we want to fill the space inside. . .
We all need to feel alive if it’s love that keeps us breathing. . .
Gives us something to believe in and is it fear that makes us blind?

Tell me, why is love so hard to find?
If we hear so much about it and we can’t go without it. . .
Let the mystery unwind and just tell me why is love so hard to find?
All I know is when you find it even earth can feel like you’re in heaven. . .
Tell me now, unlock the secret and help us all to find the hidden treasure. . .

Don’t you know I’m never gonna give up till I find the love?
I’ll be searching the whole world over to find my love. . .

My only love, uwsr3. . .

1 comment:

zee said...

sometimes...love is there
but u just don notice it
its is not hard to find coz love is everywhere...u have to grab it when it pass by